For the WordPress website for Manchester Bites I was asked to create a website for a new food tour company who specialise in taking you to the hidden gems in Manchester.
The website was built so the client could add and edit the tours them selves and enabled them to link up to their booking system, ticketing hub.
WordPress Website Design
This is a custom WordPress theme that required the following elements.
- New WordPress theme designed to match the companies branding
- Logo design
- Responsive web design - It was important to ensure that the site works on all devices
- Detailed tour pages using custom post types and advanced custom fields with the ability to add and remove sections of the page as required
- Homepage carousel to showcase the tours
- Review system so reviews can be added to each tour
- Frequently asked questions using a custom post type
- Image gallery
- Online blog